Perennial plants Norwich
Getting all kinds of perennial plants near Norwich is convenient and easy now that we have established our extensive displays of perennials near the town in Holt Garden Centre. We have a wide variety of all known types of perennial plants in our nursery. You can find your favourites quite easily and take home the perennials you want for any season of the year.
Perennials are generous plants. Most of them are low-maintenance plants, and all of them bloom for multiple years in their season before they need to be replaced. As such, devoting a certain section of your garden to perennials means you do not have to worry about replanting there for a few years (However, that does not mean you will not need to care for your soil all this while). Our range of perennial plants near Norwich includes the following families:
- Hardy Perennials: Hardy perennials, also sometimes lovingly called hardies, make for the toughest perennials. While all of them are durable plants, some of them are tougher than others, and you should plant hardy perennials near Norwich according to the kind of weather your garden experiences most often. Our most popular hardy perennials include Lady’s Mantle, Yarrow, and Hollyhock.
- Herbaceous Perennials: Herbaceous perennials can give you a spell of sadness after the first season if you don’t know how they behave. That’s because this kind of perennials show all signs of having expired after the season but preserve their roots which they use the following year to bloom again. Our most popular herbaceous perennials near Norwich include Columbines, Daisies, and Peonies.
- Woody Perennials: Woody perennials can simply be summed up into a category of trees and shrubs. They have characteristic tough shafts and branches. They keep their sturdiness through the year. Our most popular woody perennials near Norwich include fruit trees.
- Semi-Woody Perennials: In comparison, semi-woody perennials are often shrubs that have a woody base and grow with a visibly sturdy stem. Our customers’ most favourite semi-woody perennials near Norwich include Lavender and Rosemary.
- Tender Perennials: These are truly tender plants and cannot survive a traditional English winter in your open garden. This is why, if you want to keep tender perennials near Norwich through a winter, you must give them shelter for the cold season and provide extraordinary care before they can be brought out again in spring. Calla Lilies and Begonias make for our most popular tender perennials near Norwich.
Looking for winter Perennials?
Getting the most beautiful perennials near Norwich
When you get your perennials near Norwich from Holt Garden Centre, you are getting the best of the perennial families. This is because we grow our plants in our expertly prepared plots and nurture them with expertly mixed feed and fertilisers. We grow all of our plants with organic feeds and give them the special care only experts can provide so you can take home the most fresh and full-of-life perennials ready to dance in the wind in your garden for many seasons to come.
Ask our experts questions about Norwich Perennials
When you visit our nursery, you might want to talk to our team members about your plans for your perennials section in the garden. They will be able to help you build a beautiful perennials garden with something to bloom in every season on a budget. We also sell al kinds of garden clothing.
Visit us soon to get your favourite perennial plants near Norwich for the coming seasons